Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

January GOAL check-in

January Progress check-in!

Fitness:
*Establish a no-budge workout schedule (can vary week to week, but must be established by Sunday of that week)
      -Gym at least 3 days per week (possibly including a morning work out)? GOAL MET (see below)!!
      -Weight training at least one of those days GOAL MET (4 lifting days)
*Keep track of workouts on elliptical to continue to motivate progress (ie. total strides, calories burned, etc) GOAL MET!
*Take 2 yoga classes per month and 2 pilates classes FAIL (0 classes)
*Drop 2 inches from my waist measurement by April, decreasing my risk for negative health associated risks GOAL IN PROGRESS (1 inch lost!!!)
*Lose 10 pounds by April 1st GOAL IN PROGRESS (-2 pounds!)


Food:
*Drinking at least 20 oz of water per day GOAL MET 
*Eating home cooked meals 3-4 times per week GOAL MET 
*Invest in slow cooker recipes GOAL IN PROGRESS (2-3 slow cooks done this month)
*Drink <2 nights per week (no drinking at home) GOAL MET!!!

The month of February, I am going to continue with these goals. I am thinking of adding variations in the month of March, but for now, this is a good start. I cannot believe the progress I was able to make this month. I know keeping track of my workouts, taking body measurements weekly and tracking my gym visits were key in keeping me motivated! Excited to get after it in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment