Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Biggest Loser Inspiration

Biggest Loser is back in full force, this season tackling childhood obesity. Jillian Michaels is back this season and I forgot how much I love her intensity. I started watching the Biggest Loser a few years ago and have loved every season since. I try to time going to the gym when this show is on because it makes me want to work harder, stay on that machine a little longer and be thankful for what health I have.

This week the show was on twice in back to back episodes. Sunday night my roommate and I went to the gym to watch the season premiere (note, I had already been to the gym that morning) and watched as these contestants poured their hearts out in the gym. I have to admit, watching them fall off the treadmill was a little bit painful.

I decided I would post a few of my favorite quotes and things I learned while watching the episodes this week:

"You cant breath? Do what I tell you and maybe one day you will be able to!" Jillian Michaels

"If I told you that you had lymphoma, would you take two hours out of your day for chemotherapy?" Dr. H, Biggest Loser 

"I am going to build soldiers. I am talking fire breathing dragons, I want attack dogs, I want pit bulls on my team" Jillian Michaels

"Give yourself a goal everyday and just get better" Dolvett

"The only real failure you can have in life is to disengage" Jillian Michaels

And possibly my favorite:
Via

1 comment: