Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Documentation

I am learning I cannot achieve goals without writing them down. This week, I also learned I need to fill in the details as well. I am an athlete and thus fairly competitive. But the person I am most competitive with is myself. Thus it seems only fitting to make sure I keep track of the details of my workouts so I can continue to strive towards my goals. How can I demonstrate progress if I dont write it down? Sounds basic doesn't?

For the month of January I am going to focus my workouts on cardio with the hope of adding weight training into my workouts in February. I know I need to establish a routine this month and I can only handle so much change and still be successful.

Cheers to a new week of this new year! Here are my mini-goals heading into this week:

-Go TO the gym 3x this week
-Start performing exercises with my patients as able
-Limit drinks this week to only Thurs and Friday night (celebrating friends' bdays)
-Keep eating fruits and veggies and adding Greek yogurt to all meals for protein


No comments:

Post a Comment